10 Best Free Things to Do in London
London is an expensive city, but being a tourist doesn’t have to break your wallet. Here are 10 free or really cheap attractions in London! The first is the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace. It’s the quintessential London Experience — make sure you get there an hour early, and wait until at least 1134 when the main gates open!
2. Royal Parks
– London has tons of parks that used to only be open to the royal family, but now you can enjoy them just like the kings and queens did!
3. Sky Garden Observatory
– Get a birds eye view of London from this free Observatory on top of the “Walkie Talkie” building. Make a reservation in advance!
4. Walk along the South Bank of the Thames
– Known as the Queen’s Walk, walking along the South Bank is one of my favorite things to do in London.
5. Watch Street Performers at Covent Garden Market
– Out in front of Covent Garden Market there always seems to be some street performers, and when one is done, another one comes out!
6. Picadilly Circus
– London’s equivalent of Times Square, bright lights and big signs!
7. Tate Modern Museum
– Another great view of London, and some very “interesting” art
8. Go Window Shopping at London’s Department Stores
– Particularly on Oxford Street, and at Harrod’s, London’s department stores always have really neat window displays
9. Rent a Santander Bicycle
– Ok, so it costs 2 GBP, but it’s almost free!
10. Ride a Double Decker Bus
– Skip the really expensive hop on hop off busses, and go up to the 2nd deck at the front and see another neat perspective on London. Only 1.50 GBP
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE:
You might enjoy watching some of these other videos:
Marriott London Park Lane Review:
Yellow Productions on Social Media:
Check out my blog:
My video gear:
Sony FDR-AX53 4K Handycam:
Sony ECMW1M Wireless Microphone:
Samsung Gear 360 Camera:
LensPen Lens Cleaner:
Pacsafe LS250 Anti-theft Shoulder Bag:
Manfroto Pixi Mini Tripod:
Manfrotto Twist Grip Clamp:
Easy Lemon Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)