KOREAN STREET FOOD near Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
It’s the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics and we’re soaking up celebratory vibes! We head to Festival Park near Gangneung Station where we enjoy local street food, traditional Korean performances and more. But first, we dress up in colorful hanbok at a shop run by three generations.
Check out this site for the list of Korean markets you can visit:
Remember to get your 5% discount with Onnuri gift certificates! Most major Korean banks will provide you with these notes. To learn more about Onnuri, feel free to read about it here:
This video was produced in partnership with The Small Enterprise Broadcasting Information Service of Korea.
Other videos you might like:
○ DAY 1 – My First Time Driving in Korea:
○ DAY 2 – Where I Stayed in Pyeongchang:
○ DAY 3 – Traditional Korean Market Tour in Pyeongchang:
○ DAY 4 – Korean STEAMED BUN VILLAGE in Pyeongchang:
○ DAY 5 – SPICY Korean Tofu Soup Village:
► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE ADVENTURES!
► MY OTHER CHANNEL!
► GET MY SHIRT!
○ Instagram: @sweetandtastyTV
○ Twitter: @sweetandtastyTV
○ Snapchat: MissMinaOh
CAMERA & EQUIPMENT
○ Main camera:
○ My lens:
○ Wind shield for microphone:
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me continue making videos. Thank you for your support!